|1.||Yeah, sometimes.||1 thumb up|
A non-sequitur reply to a question.
The origin of this response is from a person who use to work with the mentally
"What did you think of 'The Haunting in Connecticut'?"
Entries in Haunting in Connecticut (5)
As is our wont, we took it upon ourselves to undertake an in-depth internet research expedition - powered by Google and cūriōsitās morbidus - and came across this: a photo of the real Southington, Connecticut house where it all went down.
Now that we've posted this, we hope our east coast readers - if such exist - will refrain from driving out to the house and misbehaving, in the manner of THESE folks. THIC fever is all well and good, but let's confine ourselves to obsessing from a distance and taking it in on the big screen. Trust us, people: this one's the doo.
We dug everything from the eerie vibe to the creepy score and superlative performances; we also enjoyed watching the fanboys and high schoolers jump out of their seats like Mexican beans at some of the gnarlier scares. Not that we were immune to the events onscreen; to the contrary, we squealed like a schoolgirl and only barely maintained control of our bowels for at least 2/3 of the movie.So, if any of you Doo-ers need a break from tax preparation, Lenten fasting, and the economy - i.e., "reality" - we suggest you do yourselves a big favor and go see The Haunting in Connecticut this weekend.
Because there's nothing like a great horror flick to remind us that, no matter how high our lives might score on the suck-scale, at least we don't live in a house haunted by angry, tormenting demons who want to use our skin as their personal scratch pad. So we have that going for us, which is nice.
- I have never been convicted of murder.
- My favorite food is Twix.
- For a million dollars, I would eat one small turd.
- My great-great-grandmother was Kim from The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- When I was 8 years old, I invented a word for the back of my neck. The word was "crotch".
- To any passengers on American Airlines flight 232 from LA to Miami on January 31: I was the one dropping bombs for five hours straight. And I'm not talking about the terrorist kind.
- Every year on March 30, I pee my pants.
- My favorite actress is Linda Dano.
- I have never been called for jury duty because I was born without an anus.
- I've been told that my Russian accent sounds like John Malkovich in Rounders.
- I'm afraid of the song "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown".
- My ground-breaking documentary about bulimia in sorority houses, entitled Mouth-Dumps, was short-listed for Oscar consideration.
- I have a third nipple on my left eye.
- My favorite word is "pork".
- My friends call me Lenny -- but I ain't got no friends.
- I'm still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model.
- I was briefly engaged to Bobcat Goldthwaite in 2004.
- My instincts are usually wrong.
- I have an obsessive compulsion to blurt out "Julianna Margulies" when I'm nervous.
- I won $25,000 on Wheel of Fortune for solving the most difficult "Before and After" puzzle in the history of the show: "Camryn Manheim Steamroller".
- If I'm ever more than 15 minutes late, chances are it's because I didn't get a clean break.
- I always trace my Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon through Ben Affleck.
- My WoW avatar was the first to become infected with the Corrupted Blood plague when it got drunk and had unsafe sex with the Blood God Hakkar the Soulflayer.
- If loving the Lord is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
- I got my SAG card for a brief speaking role in Lionsgate's upcoming supernatural thriller The Haunting in Connecticut -- in theaters March 27th!